Returns & Exchanges
Thank you for shopping at MaiSha Kids.
In order to qualify for a refund or exchange, all items must be unworn, in original packaging and provided with a receipt.
NB: No returns allowed for accessories unless they are deemed faulty.
MaiSha Kids Return Policy
- You have 14 calendar days (21 days for overseas customers) to return full priced and faulty items from the date of purchase for a full refund. Shipping costs will not be refunded.
- Sale item returns will not be accepted unless they are deemed faulty. Please ensure you measure the little ones foot length (heel to big toe) before completing a purchase. Allow an extra centimetre for comfort and growth.
- Australian and New Zealand customers: Store credit is offered for full priced items returned between 14 and 21 days form the purchase date.
- All returns after 21 days from the purchase date will not be accepted.
International shipping: Items will be returned to MaiSha Kids if there is no response from you while they are being held by customs or the courier. Customers are liable for all returns.
- Your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Your item must be in the original packaging.
- Your item needs to have your original MaiSha Kids invoice (receipt) when you make a return.
- You will be refunded the same way you paid.
- You bare the cost of returning the item unless it is deemed faulty.
- All shipping costs are to be covered by the customer for all exchanges unless an item is deemed faulty.
If you wish to return or exchange Items purchased from MaiSha Kids stockists, you will need to contact them directly as per their policy.
How to Make a Return
If you would like to schedule a return, please email our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send all returns to:
P O Box 42, Sunbury
VIC, 3429, Australia.